Great value combo deal for the enthusiast panner wanting to reap the benefits of a Turbopan and pan some good paydirt.
Turbopaydirt is alluvial bottom wash and crevice dirt screened to 4 mm from a couple of gold camps in Far North Queensland. The dirt is from gullies and creeks with fine gold reef sources in their catchment. The camps are too close to home for me to want to tell you about them plus it's private property so you can't go anyway. The guaranteed gold is from the Palmer so it's high purity – 92% and greater.
Guaranteed gold, Have a look at the photo of the gold on the grid on a black board. Dirt is made up in batches of 50. It's a lucky dip; Some will get their money back or better and everyone gets some colour.
The Turbopan gold pan is designed to have every thing you need to scrub and classify your dirt, then easily and quickly dispose of the gold-free-waste while concentrating the gold in one pocket at the deepest point in the pan. Turbopan is just like a sluice – in a pan. The sluice riffles don't just trap the gold in protected zones, they funnel the gold into the central deep pocket. With the riffled bottom, it's good bye to compaction plus because Turbopan is wide and shallow, the very heavy gold sinks quickly to the bottom to be trapped.
Just use Turbopan like you would normally pan and discover how much more gold you keep. Check the fines with a 10x hand lens to see the 10 micron gold Turbopan catches. With Turbopan more gold is your reward.
Green is the original colour. I picked green over blue because:
1. Blue – yellow is a colour blindness that happens and I want to give all people the same best pan on the market; and
2. I didn't want to miss getting some blue sapphires when I was in the gold-and-sapphires-in-the same-place places;
3. The green is a strong contrast for both gold, cassiterite, azurite and black sands. It's easier to pan away the black sands when you can see them.
4. Designed and manufactured in Australia so green and gold was the only ever choice.
5. Black came along later purely on customer demand.